[ISOC-CH Ann] Update: ISOC to Co-host IPv6 event in Zürich on Nov 5th

Bernie Hoeneisen vice-chair-internal at isoc.ch
Mon Oct 29 10:25:55 CET 2012

Dear ISOC-CH members

We are glad to inform you that you can join the event IPv6 event on 5
November 2012 *free of charge*.
Additional funding just granted made it possible to cover the remaining
expenses, and thus to host the event without registration fee. Please find
further information in our last email (attached below).

See you there!

All the best,
 Bernie Hoeneisen, Vice-Chair Internal