[ISOC-CH Ann] National ISOC-CH Event, 27.11.2012 18:00, registration is now open

Bernie Hoeneisen vice-chair-internal at isoc.ch
Wed Nov 7 16:25:02 CET 2012

Dear members,

We are happy to invite you to the 1st National
Event<http://www.isoc.ch/events/national-isoc-ch-event-2012-bern>of
the ISOC Switzerland Chapter.

   - *Date/Time:* 27 November 2012 / 18:00 – 21:00 h

   - *Place:* Käfigturm, Marktgasse 67,
Bern<http://www.isoc.ch/locations/kafigturm-bern>(close to main
railway station)

   - *Topics:*
      -

      *The Open Internet under Threat*
      by Brian Trammell <http://www.csg.ethz.ch/people/briant>, research
      associate, Communication Systems Group, ETH Zurich
      -

      *Internet Related Topics in Swiss Politics
      *by Balthasar
Glättli<http://www.balthasar-glaettli.ch/2012/08/24/grune-resolution-netzpolitik/>,
      entrepreneur and politician, member of the Swiss Parliament
      - *Language:* English

   - *More Information:*
   http://www.isoc.ch/events/national-isoc-ch-event-2012-bern

   - *Registration:*
   http://www.isoc.ch/events/national-isoc-ch-event-2012-bern
   Please register latest by Tue, 20.11.2012, noon!

*Further Notes:*

   - This event is free of charge.
   - ISOC Members as well as guests are welcome!
   - Feel free to forward this invitation to your colleagues and friends
   - For this National Event we deliberately choose the central location
   Bern, as it can easiest be reached from all parts of Switzerland.
   We are looking forward to many ISOC members from various parts of
   Switzerland joining and getting to know each other.

*This event is sponsored by*:

   - *Main Sponsor*: Sunny Connection AG
<http://sunny.ch/>(sunny.ch)<http://sunny.ch>
   *Networks, Education & Consulting*

   - *Additional Sponsor*: Ucom Standards Track Solutions GmbH
(Ucom.ch)<http://www.ucom.ch/>
   *Technical Consulting for Internet Technology*

Looking forward to see you in Bern!

cheers,
 Bernie, Vice-Chair Internal