[ISOC-CH Ann] ISOC-CH Member survey, 2014: 10 minutes please

Lynn Sorrentino ISOC-CH vice-chair-internal at isoc.ch
Tue Mar 4 16:29:02 CET 2014

Dear Wolf and ISOC-CH members and Board,
The question 2 has been revised, it is now allowing for multiple selections
per column. No more forced ranking. :)

The link is here https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/X8BNXBK

It is the same link as before I was able to save the collector.

If you wish to reply again, please only reply to Q2. If you have yet to
reply, please do so at your leisure.

Kind regards,
Lynn

--