[ISOC-CH Ann] Invitation to General Assembly 2015 (17 April in Bern)

Bernie Hoeneisen chairman at isoc.ch
Fri Mar 6 23:27:07 CET 2015

Dear Members,

We cordially invite you to the ISOC-CH annual General Assembly 2015, taking
place on Friday, 17th of April, at the University of Bern (next to central
railway station).

http://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2015

Around the official part of the GA, we offer an interesting framework
program with presentations on current topics in the Swiss Internet
landscape.
Presenters include Jens Kaessner, Swiss Federal Office of Communications
(BAKOM/OFCOM) on Network Neutrality and Simon Leinen, SWITCH on Cloud
Computing in Research and Education.

---

As in the last years, this event consists of two parts with registration
for each part separately.

*Part 1*

13:00             Door Opening
13:30 - 17:00  Presentations on current topics
17:00 - 17:30  Coffee Break

*Part 2*

17:30 - 19:30  General Assembly* (official part
http://www.isoc.ch/agenda-general-assembly-2015)
19:30 - 21:00  Apéro

Please find more information, updates and registration on:

http://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2015

The room capacity is limited. Therefore we kindly ask you to* register
latest by April 13th*.
This event is open to everyone interested in Internet related topics in
Switzerland. In case of a shortage of places, ISOC-CH members are given
priority.

We are looking forward to meet you on April 17th!

All the best,
 ISOC-CH Board

---

**Further information related to the official part of the General Assembly*

   - The (tentative) agenda is published on:
   http://www.isoc.ch/agenda-general-assembly-2015
      - According to our statutes every member has the right to* propose
      additional agenda items by 28 March 2014* (20 days before the GA). If
      you want to make use of this opportunity, please send your proposal to <
      board at isoc.ch> and include:
         - Description / background of the topic for discussion
         - Is this item subject to vote (yes/no)?
         - Estimation on time required for discussion
         - Name(s) of the proponent(s)

--

http://ucom.ch/
Modern Telephony Solutions and Tech Consulting for Internet Technology