[ISOC-CH Ann] Invitation to General Assembly 2017 - Bern, 29 March

Roxana Radu ISOC-CH chair at isoc.ch
Tue Feb 28 19:41:02 CET 2017

Dear ISOC-CH Members,

We cordially invite you to the ISOC-CH annual General Assembly 2016,
taking place on *Wednesday, 29 March* at the University of Bern (next
to central railway station).
https://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2017

Around the official part of the GA, we offer an interesting framework
program with presentations on current topics in the Swiss Internet
landscape.

---

As in the last years, this event consists of two parts with
registration for each part separately.

*Part 1*

13:00          Door Opening
13:15 - 17:30  Presentations on current topics (with Coffee Break)
17:30 - 18:15  Apéro

*Part 2*

18:15 - 20:30  General Assembly* (official
parthttp://www.isoc.ch/agenda-general-assembly-2016)
20:30 - 21:30  Apéro

Please find more information, updates and registration on:
https://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2017

The room capacity is limited. Therefore we kindly ask you to  register
by March 25th. This event is open to everyone interested in Internet
related topics in Switzerland. In case of a shortage of places,
ISOC-CH members are given priority.

We are looking forward to meeting you soon!

All the best,
 ISOC-CH Board

---

**Further information related to the official part of the General Assembly*

   - The (tentative) agenda is published here
<https://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2017>      -
According to our statutes every member has the right to* propose
      additional agenda items 20 days before the GA. If
      you want to make use of this opportunity, please send your proposal to <
      board at isoc.ch
         - Description / background of the topic for discussion
         - Is this item subject to vote (yes/no)?
         - Estimation on time required for discussion
         - Name(s) of the proponent(s)

---
Roxana Radu
Chair, Internet Society-Switzerland

Website: http://www.isoc.ch/
Follow ISOC-CH on Twitter: ISOCSwitzerland
<https://twitter.com/ISOCSwitzerland>