[ISOC-CH Ann] ISOC-CH upcoming events

Roxana Radu ISOC-CH chair at isoc.ch
Thu Nov 30 16:31:36 CET 2017

Dear colleagues,

This is an update regarding our upcoming events. They are clustered around
Geneva in December, but diversify early next year with workshops in
Biel/Bienne, Bern and Zurich.

Please mark your calendars and join us on these occasions.

In the framework of the Internet Governance Forum (18-21 Dec 2017 in
Geneva):

   - presence at the Joint Civil Society event
   <https://www.isoc.ch/events/joint-civil-society-meeting-2017>
   - participation in Open Forum entitled "Digital Switzerland" Strategy –
   Creating networked transformation processes through dialogue on 18 Dec
   - presence and materials at the ISOC booth in the IGF Village

Informal afterwork gatherings *in Geneva*:

   - Mix & Mash <https://www.isoc.ch/events/mix-mash>12 December, 18.15 -
   20.00
   - ISOC-CH & DigiGes
   <https://www.isoc.ch/events/afterwork-drinks-isoc-digiges-in-geneva>
afterwork
   drinks, 12 January, 19.00

Series of workshops in the framework of the Beyond the Net project
'Implementing Privacy via Mass Encryption'  in partnership with pEp
Foundation:

   - Values of Internet Technologies - first discussion
   <https://www.isoc.ch/events/vit> 25 January, 10.00-16.00, *Biel/Bienne*

Our next General Assembly will be at the end of March or in mid-April 2018
in Bern.

We look forward to seeing many of our members at these events and to
connect (formally and informally) with you on substantive matters that you
may be interested to contribute to.

All the best,
Roxana

---
Roxana Radu
Chair, Internet Society-Switzerland

Website: http://www.isoc.ch/
Follow ISOC-CH on Twitter: ISOCSwitzerland
<https://twitter.com/ISOCSwitzerland>