[ISOC-CH Ann] Invitation to the General Assembly, 27 APRIL

Roxana Radu ISOC-CH chair at isoc.ch
Tue Mar 27 13:04:54 CEST 2018

Dear colleagues,

it was brought to my attention that the subject of my previous email said
27 March, instead of *27 APRIL*. Apologies for that! Please register here
<https://www.isoc.ch/events/general-assembly> to attend, the information on
the website is clear about the date.

Please note that the General Assembly will be preceded by a half-day
event <https://www.isoc.ch/events/vit2>(14.00-17.30) dedicated to the
implementation of privacy-enhancing standards for digital
communication as part of the Values of Internet Technologies workshop
series <https://www.isoc.ch/archives/3017>. The event is held at
welle7 (situated 5 minutes away from the venue of the General
Assembly). Registration is open at: https://www.isoc.ch/events/vit2

Thank you and looking forward to seeing you at the end of April!

Best,
Roxana

---
Roxana Radu
Chair, Internet Society-Switzerland

Website: http://www.isoc.ch/
Follow ISOC-CH on Twitter: ISOCSwitzerland
<https://twitter.com/ISOCSwitzerland>