[ISOC-CH Ann] 2020 Internet Society Chapters Training Program

Michael Hausding michael.hausding at isoc.ch
Thu Feb 20 14:28:40 CET 2020

Dear ISOC Switzerland Members,

ISOC is offering a Chapters Training Program

For the Internet Society, the role that each of our members play in our community is vital and key to carry our message of an open, globally-connected and secure Internet for all.

Members bring great value, experience and knowledge to our organization. For this reason, this year we are pleased to announce the Internet Society’s 2020 Chapters Training Program - our first engagement and learning program for our Chapter members that focuses on developing new community leaders who can work together with their respective Chapters and create local awareness on our 2020 Action Plan.

If you are interested on being part of this program, please send your application through this link before February 25th.

 https://admin.internetsociety.org/622619/Entity/Details?EntityId=03db397e-691e-47e2-a70c-403d908d2bfb&EntityTypeId=e1792299-e8ad-4a4a-be10-415f8fe1816f

Looking forward for your applications

Michael

—