[ISOC-CH Ann] April 7at7 + new 7at7 format

Panayotis Antoniadis panayotis at isoc.ch
Tue Apr 6 20:12:21 CEST 2021

Dear all,

After the successful March 7at7 event, we are working on a new format
for the 7at7 series, with a short news programme starting exactly at 7pm
and an introduction to an interesting project/initiative afterwards.

Tomorrow Wednesday, April 7, we will introduce a nice project from the
french-speaking part of Switzerland the FairSocialNet.ch organization
which offers various self-hosted platforms like peertube, mastodon, and
diaspora. See https://7at7.ch/apr2021/

You can see here the "news" part of the March event uploaded on
FairSocialNet's peertube server at peertube.ch:
https://peertube.ch/videos/watch/e97b03f2-eb7f-4364-92f1-af0539797052

And please let me know if you have suggestions for tomorrow's news
programme :-)

For the May7at7 we prepare a brand new graphic design concept and an
introduction to the pEp foundation, https://pep.foundation.

Best,

Panayotis Antoniadis
Vice-chair ISOC-CH