[ISOC-CH Ann] ISOC Switzerland General Assembly 2021

ISOC Switzerland Chapter imai at isoc.ch
Mon May 31 07:33:05 CEST 2021

Dear ISOC Switzerland chapter members,

Hope you are doing well. On behalf of the board, we are pleased to invite
you for the 2021 Internet Society Switzerland Chapter annual general
assembly. Adapting to the current situation, it will take place fully
online.

Monday, July 5, 2021
17:00-18:00 CET
Registration at https://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2021

Please find below the preliminary agenda. If you have motions or inquiries
for the general assembly or would like to join the board, please write to
to board at isoc.ch before June 18, 2021. All documents plus the final agenda
will then be sent via email.

Please note that only members who have paid dues will be able to vote. We
will send you an invoice during the next days.

We also invite you join us informally at the upcoming 7at7 gatherings on
June 7th and July 7th https://7at7.ch/

Looking forward to seeing you,
Imai for the board

*Imai Jen-La Plante, Ph.D.*