[Tac] International Cryptoparty in Geneva

Alexandre Lombard a.lombard1 at me.com
Fri Jun 19 11:13:40 CEST 2015

Dear all,

The University of Geneva is organizing the Geneva Summer Schools these current days and some students from the Internet Law summer school (including myself) want to organize a Cryptoparty next Wednesday (24.06) around 5PM. This event would be open to all but mostly organized for the students of these summer schools who are coming from all around the world.

We are looking for motivated speakers who could explain how PGP/GPG, TOR, OTR or other privacy technologies work. We know it is last minute but we hope that the opportunity to introduce these tools to international student from across the globe will motivate some of you to take part in the event.

We are also trying to reach people who have already organized Cryptoparties near Geneva to help us. If you have any contact with them we would really appreciate your help.

Thanking you in advance for your attention, I remain at your disposal for any question you may have.

Best regards,

Alexandre Lombard