[ISOC-CH Ann] Invitation to afternoon event before the GA

Bernie Hoeneisen bernie at isoc.ch
Thu Apr 18 23:23:53 CEST 2024

Dear ISOC-CH members

As Panos mentioned recently, we are hosting an afternoon event right before
our upcoming General Assembly (similarly as we did before 2020).

The main topics are:

   - Digitalisation in the Swiss Justice
   - Combat Disinformation on Internet in Conflict with Human Rights

We are still in the process of organizing the sessions and adding more
speakers.
Please find more information (incl. registration) on
*https://www.isoc.ch/events/public-policy-sessions-2024/
<https://www.isoc.ch/events/public-policy-sessions-2024/>*

Looking forward to your participation!

All the best and c.u. in Biel/Bienne,
 Bernie

PS: This event is open for the public. Please inform your friends and other
organizations that might be interested in this event!