[ISOC-CH Ann] Join us on 27 April!

Roxana Radu ISOC-CH chair at isoc.ch
Fri Apr 20 17:11:23 CEST 2018

Dear ISOC-CH members,

This is a kind reminder about our 2 events on Friday, 27 April, in Bern.
You are warmly invited to join us on this occasion, for one or for both
events. Registration remains open for a few more days!

We look forward to seeing many of you there!

*27 April *

*14:00 - 17:30 *  Values of Internet Technologies
<https://www.isoc.ch/archives/3017> (VIT) workshop: p≡p’s Internet-Drafts
and its implementations for digital communication technologies
<https://www.isoc.ch/events/vit2>
welle7 <https://www.isoc.ch/locations/welle7>
*Schanzenstrasse 5, 3008 Bern*

*18:15 - 20:00  *Annual General Assembly meeting
<https://www.isoc.ch/events/annual-general-assembly-2018>
University of Bern, UniS, A201
<https://www.isoc.ch/locations/university-of-bern-unis-a201>
*Schanzeneckstrasse 1, room A201, 3012 Bern*

Wishing you all a great weekend,

Roxana

---
Roxana Radu
Chair, Internet Society-Switzerland

Website: http://www.isoc.ch/
Follow ISOC-CH on Twitter: ISOCSwitzerland
<https://twitter.com/ISOCSwitzerland>