[ISOC-CH Ann] Invitation : Swiss Citizens' Dialogue on the Future of Internet

ISOC Switzerland Chapter imai at isoc.ch
Fri Oct 2 07:56:07 CEST 2020

Dear ISOC Switzerland members,

We invite you to join us on October 8th and 10th for a Swiss discussion on
the future of Internet
https://www.eventbrite.ch/e/swiss-citizens-dialogue-on-the-future-of-internet-tickets-122011179723

including topics like

   - Who gets to own our digital identity?
   - How can we be sure of getting high-quality information online?
   - How can we control the limits of artificial intelligence?

With the support of ISOC Foundation and Missions Publiques, our chapter is
hosting the Swiss edition of the global Citizens' Dialogue on the Future of
Internet. The discussions will be in English, French and German and
everyone is welcome.

The idea is to include people who may not often think about the role of the
Internet in their lives and how it is evolving. Please invite your friends,
neighbors, kids, parents, grandparents or coworkers and share in your
preferred language :
<https://www.eventbrite.ch/e/swiss-citizens-dialogue-on-the-future-of-internet-tickets-122011179723>

EN https://twitter.com/ISOCSwitzerland/status/1311304802731782145
FR: https://twitter.com/MPubliques/status/1311312321923473409
DE: https://twitter.com/ISOCSwitzerland/status/1311727759572561921
https://www.facebook.com/events/896031467470107
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6717076860561330177

Looking forward to seeing many of you at this unique event !

Kind regards,
Imai for the board

--
Imai Jen-La Plante