[ISOC-CH Ann] Dec7at7 on hackathons + 2021 planning

Panayotis Antoniadis panayotis at isoc.ch
Fri Dec 4 15:20:13 CET 2020

Dear ISOC-CH members and friends,

The 7at7.ch series concludes its first experimental period with a
distributed hybrid panel on a critical reflection about hackathons in
light of the recent MakeZurich festival, https://makezurich.ch/,
organized by Open Network Infrastructure association.

This time we will explore a different hybrid format: some of the panel
participants will be present in different locations (L200 &
Bitwaescherei in Zurich, and Koeniz Makerspace in Bern) which will be
connected to Digitale Gesellschaft's BigBlueButton server, accessible to
anyone through https://7at7.digital/

Here is the detailed description of the event and the special guests:
https://7at7.ch/dec2020/

On January 7th 2021 we plan a participatory workshop that will allow us
to design the 7at7 2021 Calendar, which is a core part of our visual
identity: https://7at7.ch/posters/

Please let us know if you have ideas for topics on digital empowerment
to be covered and if you would like to organize one of 2021's events
and/or provide your (physical) space as a host for participation.

Best regards,

Panayotis Antoniadis
Vice-chair ISOC-CH
https://nethood.org/panayotis/