[ISOC-CH Ann] ISOC-CH General Assembly 2022 - 15.December - 18:00 - online

Panayotis Antoniadis panayotis at isoc.ch
Fri Nov 11 16:33:01 CET 2022

Dear ISOC Switzerland Chapter members,

It has been quite some time that you have not heard from us. Now it is time
for some action from our side and hopefully also from yours!

The General assembly 2022 will take place on December 15, at 18:00 through
Zoom: https://www.isoc.ch/events/general-assembly-2022/

There are a few important topics that need everyone’s attention, starting
with the search of a new Treasurer (a separate email about this will
follow).

For this, the General assembly 2023, will follow very soon: on February 21
or 22 or 23 (date to be finalized in GV 2022).

This time we will meet in person, with a panel on an important topic and a
social event. More details will follow.

Notice also: we have a *new website! **https://isoc.ch/ <https://isoc.ch/> *

We have chosen a simple layout, which we think works well. And we have
introduced three content categories: internet technology, future visions,
and local context. A first set of articles in each category are already
available for you to read. We welcome your contributions around these
topics, as well as any feedback!

Looking forward to meeting you online on December 15th,

The ISOC-CH Board