[ISOC-CH Ann] Reminder AGM 24.March - please register!

Panayotis Antoniadis panayotis at isoc.ch
Tue Mar 21 16:14:36 CET 2023

Dear all,

This is a final reminder for our general assembly on Friday, March 24 in
Bern, at 18:30.

See* https://www.isoc.ch/events/general-assembly-2023/
<https://www.isoc.ch/events/general-assembly-2023/>*

Thanks to those that registered!

For others that plan to come to Bern or join online, please register
through the online form or send a quick email to let us know.

We are looking forward to our first physical gathering since the covid
crisis started.

Best,

Panos.